10 MULDOON FACTS
- Muldoon Irish Whiskey Liqueur has 5 national and international awards including an IWSC Silver Medal, a Great Taste Award and a Gold Medal from Irish Whiskey Awards Liqueur Category.
- Muldoon is a 100% Irish product, made and bottled in the south of Ireland.
- Muldoon is made of excellent quality Irish whiskey making it a genuine whiskey liqueur.
- Muldoon has a toffee and hazelnut flavour.
- Muldoon will just get better with age.
- Muldoon is a NON cream liqueur and therefore registers lower than most liqueurs on all popular weight loss programmes.
- Muldoon is very versatile. It can be enjoyed on its own, as part of a cocktail, as a long drink with a mixer, as a warming shot, as a hot whiskey or in coffee.
- Muldoon is a great food ingredient for both sweet and savoury dishes and is currently used in many high-end hotels and restaurants.
- Muldoon has been continuously sampled and tested with consumers and has an average hit rate of 89% to 91% positive. We can honestly say that 9 out of 10 people who try Muldoon, like it.
- People who generally say, “I don’t like whiskey!” are pleasantly surprised by this whiskey based liqueur and ask for “More Muldoon!”
For more information on Muldoon Irish Whiskey Liqueur please visit: